You can book La Tina in full or per apartment.
Maximum number of guests:
- the entire villa: 14/15 guests (+ 3 infants/toddlers);
- the Pergola apartment (above): 5 people (+ 1 infant/toddler);
- the Tinaia apartment (below): 5/6 people (+ 1 infant/toddler);
- the Vignaiolo apartment (stable): including the multi-use space Vignaiolo houses 4 people (+ 1 infant/toddler).
The swimming pool is available from approximately 15 May to 15 October, depending on the weather.
Pets are not allowed. By exception in agreement with the owner only.
There are special rates for periods shorter than one week or longer than three weeks (and at Christmas and Easter).
We recommend that you take out cancellation insurance.
We charge a cancellation fee as a percentage of the rent:
- more than six weeks prior to the booked period: 20%;
- two to six weeks prior to the booked period: 50%;
- two weeks or less prior to the booked period: 100%;
With regards to the corona situation, there are, temporarily, favorable cancellation conditions than the above. It is also possible to take an option on one or more weeks on the appartements, for more information, call or mail Henri Koerhuis: Mobile +31612999308, Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arrival and departure
Bookings for La Tina are weekly, starting at 4 pm on Saturday (arrival) until 10 am on Saturday (departure) to allow for cleaning.
When you book, you will receive a confirmation form, which you should sign and return to us. And we provide you with directions and the name of the hostess or another local contact.
After receipt of the confirmation form, you will transfer 20% of the total amount as a deposit to the account number provided. The remaining 80% of the total amount you will transfer at least 4 weeks before you arrive for your stay to the account number provided.
When 20% of the total amount is deposited, and the confirmation form has been returned to us, the booking is definitive. Please keep in mind that we with Podere Tina are on several other websites, so we block the weeks only if the above has been done.